Discovery and Proposal
Identify the Mission: Equipment, Deliverables, System Functions
Engaging you in proposal development ensures we fully grasp the intricacies of your operations.
“The Alaska Packer handles both salmon and herring, and we have modified the two defrost sequences to accommodate the two fisheries. Salmon can vary considerably in size by season and species; you can change the defrost sequences at your fingertips in a matter of minutes.”
Understanding and streamlining complex, high-functioning production and warehouse operations requires attention to a host of separate and often conflicting issues. It is not by accident that we focus so much on the details: fleshing them out is crucial to avoiding costly mistakes.
- Identify the equipment
- Determine critical priorities
- Uncover facts that drive your mission
Logix strives to engage you in proposal development to ensure we fully grasp the intricacies of your operations.
- Clearly define system functions and features
- Identify sub-contractors, establish an agreement about their roles
- Determine deliverables
- Prepare a proposal clearly documenting optimal opportunities