Logix announces Agility product line
The newest addition to the company's product line of industrial refrigeration equipment controllers
…Right out of the box. The Agility product line is poised to meet today’s safety and efficiency standards and help you prepare for tomorrow’s evolving demands.
- Field configurable to a majority of equipment configurations through point-and-click menu-selection.
- Complete access and documentation at your fingertips using wireless or Ethernet connection using any web-enabled device (smart phone, tablet, PC).
- Field updatable to address changing technology, efficiency and regulatory requirements.
- Network-ready to scales from single equipment control to a complete distributed control solution. Open Modbus communication standard can be utilized by any third-party SCADA or PLC vendor.
- Built upon the field-proven Logix Axiom II platform.
Agility’s stand-alone, equipment-specific controllers are ready “out of the box.” They are field configurable and can be setup from any wireless Wi-Fi or Ethernet connected web-browser device such as a smart phone, tablet or computer. Scalable from a single unit to a large distributed control system (through open network communications), Agility™ supports entire refrigeration system monitoring and control from a central computer, SCADA or PLC platform.
A Logix Agility™ Master Supervisory Controller is available for those seeking electrical automated demand management capabilities (ADR), or the enhanced energy efficiency benefits from plant-wide equipment coordination. Agility™ controller modules are available for Evaporators, Condensers, Vessels, and Mechanical Room Ventilation equipment, as well as for an Emergency Pressure Control System unit (EPCS).
Agility™’s simple deployment delivers immediate out-of-the-box results yet it’s ready to meet tomorrow’s changes with remarkable flexibility. Price sheet simplicity allows clear budgeting, making Agility™ a cost-effective solution for modernizing existing facilities.